Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Logging In

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Logging In

How do you expect us to complete adventures when we cant log in... it was 6 hours the other day and 2 hours today trying to log in. Get a Grip with this soon else players will leave in droves

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree with the statement in the last post.
    After your recent acknowledgement of technical issues, I feel that these are not yet resolved, as it has taken me 3 hours just to get into your home page this evening.
    Why should our game play be compromised, because of your inability to deliver a stable system.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Have the same issue, takes FOREVER to connect then every time i log in i stay on the homepage or click 'play now' and get shown a maintenance page, not good because i can't get in to play the game and have an adventure to finish. hopefully bigger more powerful faster servers are on the tech teams xmas list

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry still problems

it took me 25 minutes just to be able to read this thread, and another 10 to reply, still unable to get into game - connection reset - what gives with the game server?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Me too. I have tried three different browsers. Cleared cache, cookies etc and reloaded the three different browers. Nothing happens, just failed connection. I dont think I will be getting the retail pack for a bit.

World
    Sandycove
    I too get a Connection Fail message when I try to plog in. Servers are obviously down again. Colour me disappointed.
    Don't believe the hype.
    AGW ain't real.

World
    Sandycove
    It's working my nerfs, And there is nothing we can do. But wait :/
    I'm the Hunter, The Scout, The Watchmen.
    Together with my Bow I'll conquer the Lands!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    the problem i think is initialising too much too fast....
    at the week beginning we had techical issues, lag etc... this was whilst the devs where probably "testing" the new patch & getting it right
    the maintainance on thursday morning saw the end of the halloween event and also a massive patch with all the new goodies like quests etc, this
    is what i think messed everything up.... too much, too fast....
    yes, we would like the dev's to come up with new ideas, quests etc..... but to implement them all at once is going to cause major problems....
    and for godsake.... update your servers... they cannot cope with the massive amount of players online at any given time... which is causing login issues and major lag in adventures... and if someone stumbles across your island with a zillion buffs and lights your island up... the lag drag is mental.... if you can stay connected that is.
    granted.... its a free browser game, but some, such as myself, have bought vast amounts of gems etc from the shop... the release of the actual retail pack on the 6th december is going to suffer majorly if this isnt resolved by then....
    /end of rant
    other than that, i hope everyone manages to actually get in game and hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend thus far
    Latina
    xxx
    Last edited by Latina_Savannah; 25.11.12 at 13:26.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is getting beyond a joke now, lag has caused me problems on advs.

If this isn't resolved I think the starter packs launch is going to be a damp squib.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    able to log in, but not able to actually play the game, won't go to the island so I can do anything and only getting a couple of hours to play which is generally around midnight east coast Australian time you can bet that I am not happy!!!!

Closed Thread