Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2015

World
    Sandycove
    rather sad than funny...
    last 3 searches with my 3 lucky explorers resulted in 17 eggs in total, having them skilled with both sturdy shovel and speed.
    So, in total of 117h54min they found a total of 17 eggs, a terribly poor number everyone could agree

This cannot be normal, or if it can be then the 3200 achievement slot is way above normal for any event in a game...
    It is like playing a game with difficulty set to "insanely hard"...
    Hopefully this thing is fixed for the last event week so i'm able to get with my 15(!) explorers the last 1100 eggs needed for the event building

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My 3 lucky explorers are barely bringing anything back anymore! a handfull of eggs is just appalling! Even at artefact searches they bring back at most 1 irma basket!! and never with more than 1 slot. alot of the time they come home emptyhanded!!! Fix the broken lucky explorers or give me a refund! i bought them with real money and this is not what i payd for.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    today 0 eggs from Traitors adv, result = 0 eggs from explorers, 0 eggs from advs = message from BB - BUY GEMS FOR MONEY!!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I have no complaint with changing the 40% extra loot from eggs as it should of been only 9% but what u have done to the lucky explorers is totally unacceptable!

By changing 40% back to 9% you (BB) have somehow messed up the mechanics of the lucky explorer. These were bankers at not only bringing eggs but having an extra slot of eggs 70% of the time.
    In the week from last maintenance the luckys have no extra slot and have no eggs 80-90% of the time. As for the savage scouts/tavern scouts they have only been effected by the 40% loss and still bring back eggs like they used to do.

The changes seem to have directly affected the lucky scouts, well unlucky scouts in this case!

Im sure their representative has been told to keep the peace by saying there has been no changes to loot, but facts are damning here!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I have no complaint with changing the 40% extra loot from eggs as it should of been only 9% but what u have done to the lucky explorers is totally unacceptable!

By changing 40% back to 9% you (BB) have somehow messed up the mechanics of the lucky explorer. These were bankers at not only bringing eggs but having an extra slot of eggs 70% of the time.
    In the week from last maintenance the luckys have no extra slot and have no eggs 80-90% of the time. As for the savage scouts/tavern scouts they have only been effected by the 40% loss and still bring back eggs like they used to do.

The changes seem to have directly affected the lucky scouts, well unlucky scouts in this case!

Im sure their representative has been told to keep the peace by saying there has been no changes to loot, but facts are damning here!!
    Exactly! you cant deny the facts fixing the sturdy shovel % for all explorers has broken the lucky explorers chance for double drops. First week all good although yes those with sturdy shovel may of seen a slightly higher amount coming in but the luckie's were also having double drops and this has always been the case in other events they always had the chance and now they have none since 'cough' maintenance. Sure you can say "oh no we didn't change the drop rate" well maybe not but you did change the behaviour of the lucky explorer intentionally or unintentionally, like we wouldn't notice!

World
    Sandycove
    hi

I still have to complete the quest "Bring back Memory"... others players have completed it already...
    I´m worried a bit coz´I do not have the Picasso adv to finish this chain
    I might have done the Picasso adv before time... what happens then? will I get a chance to finish this?
    or am I done for the rest of the event?

thanks for this event btw :=)
    Last edited by kabty; 30.03.15 at 16:10.
    if you give and take the best, you usually get it

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kabty View Post
    hi

I still have to complete the quest "Bring back Memory"... others players have completed it already...
    I´m worried a bit coz´I do not have the Picasso adv to finish this chain
    I might have done the Picasso adv before time... what happens then? will I get a chance to finish this?
    or am I done for the rest of the event?

thanks for this event btw :=)
    contact support asap they might be able to help

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    My only complaint about this event is with the quests and achievements that require luck to complete them in time, lessons should have been learned by now that in a time limited event needing luck makes it totally unfair and in some cases impossible to complete resulting in unhappy players.

Very active level 50 players who have invested a lot of time and money into their islands being unable to complete quests and achievements is ridiculous. Similarly being unable to buy most of the items from the event shop because playing 100+ adventures, doing all the quests and explorer searches possible didn't earn enough eggs. Much harder than previous Easter events.

World
    Newfoundland
    All in all, I must say this have been a good event

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post

actually the chance of no eggs is 55%.

8 upgraded explorers only brought back about 800 eggs so far, lol!
    Last edited by Narcil; 31.03.15 at 00:39.

Reply to Thread