Reply to Thread

Thread: Geologists and explorers!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Geologists and explorers!

would you mind allowing premium players to automatically send there geologists to find marble and stones once daily?
    also explorers to automatically send once daily for a predefined search by player?

Lets vote that?!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've always liked the idea of a logistics master, who can take instruction to manage your explorers and geologists. I doubt it would happen though as BB wants you to earn resources as much as possible not just acquire them automatically. It's along the same lines of deerstalkers/fish farms/silos/watermills etc but more far-reaching.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    exactly Baggis. i think you need many things and i can suggest many things but if they care!
    like:
    -paying 1gem to send a permanent trade offer on the screen for everyone online.which can also cleared by new trade offer of same type (with min 2min on screen). also players should be allowed to clear it.

-PVP failed, and will fail longer even after the new ranking system for it. cause the resources gained from expedition still lower than we can gain in 1week (if you assumed nobody will take it from you). so i think they should give a real permanent bonus by exp. like at level 15 or 30 you get special loot in normal advantage, or you gain 5 percent bonus to get special building on bk,rb, db. something like that. but losing iron, and steel to get 40 granite every 4 hour or whatever it will never work. can also add permanent 1 percent to all advantures loot!

anybody care! i still have more and more suggestions...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or just give us possibility like 'Send Army' UI. Select some geologist / Scout with checkbox and send then to the new tasks.
    The problem here, not is the offline working, but too many scout and too many geologist it is mean too many unnecessary clicks every day.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretenza View Post
    Or just give us possibility like 'Send Army' UI. Select some geologist / Scout with checkbox and send then to the new tasks.
    The problem here, not is the offline working, but too many scout and too many geologist it is mean too many unnecessary clicks every day.
    Um.... really? You want automation to the point you don't have to do anything? With enough managers you could only log in on rare occasions and everything takes care of itself (I'm sure you would like the daily login bonus automatically managed as well). Running an empire requires a level of tedium, there is not (and shouldn't be) any way around it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Just how would you design a user interface for this, every player is unique in what their geologists and what explorers do.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    2 steps: 1/2 Step Select scouts, 2/2 Select task and send

I have 2 savage scout + 2 lucky exloprer -> Artefact; 1 savage scout + 1 lucky explorer -> Rarity; 3 Explorer (from Tavern) -> Short adveture; other 11 scouts (10 savage + experienced) -> long adventure. As previous send army behaviour, this is too uncomfortable. And this is not the maximum explorer u have since the launch.

Reply to Thread