Reply to Thread

Thread: Mailing system

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Mailing system

Hi to all that read this post,

I have only been playing this game for a few days, but i have noticed how annoying it is to send a mail to everyone in a guild you are in by having to copy and paste multiple times over, i think wot this game needs is a guild/multi send mailing system that allows you to send 1 mail to either the complete guild or multiple friends at the same time.

I have played a number of MMOs that have this type of mailing system and it works very well. Perhaps this is something the Devs can look into applying over the coming months.

Pls give a thumbs up if you agree with me on this matter and maybe it will be a case of the Devs see this post and try to get this going

Thanx in advance

Jerle

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally agree!

World
    Northisle
    as you progress in your guild and get promoted to an officer you can email everyone in the guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe so but for those that do not get to be officer status in a guild and want to send a mail to more than 1 person at once i am sure a multi send mailing system would be of some use to everyone in the game and not just restricted to a select few.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i agree its a pain having to do it singley it would be much better if you would send mulit messages at one time

Lillafiket
    Altho this exists for officers and guild leader, I think that this funktion for lower ranks in aguild will be usefull too.
    Sometimes there is a need for them to send mail to all or perhaps some of the members in said guild.
    I therefor second this idea.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This would also be very useful to those of us who have friends outside (or in other) guilds. Sorry for replying a really old thread, but was trying to google if there was a way to send mail to multiple friends, and this was the best I found...

Reply to Thread