Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treadable Gem Pit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Treadable Gem Pit

Just an Idea.
    At the moment Gem pit is not treadable and ofc it is because people need to use some real $$$ so this wonderful game keeps going on.
    To be honest, even though I love this game (I hope I am not kicked away for what I am about to say) I have thought several times of buying a Gem Pit with real $$$ but I have not gone through with it. The reason is simple - My wife would kill me for spending money on a game and I value my life.

At the same time I notice that while a Gem pit is 20k Gems, 500 granite are about 1k gems. Now I would gladly give 10-15k Granite or even more for a Gem Pit to someone who would trade with me. This way I would get more from the game and keep my valuable life. at the same time the producers would make more $$$

Now i know that first thing that would come up against the idea is that people would start stacking gems and buying gem pits to trade for better deals ... well simple solution to that would be that only Gem pits purchased directly with real $$$ would be treadable. - I think even would bring more revenue (btw, if it does can i have 5% of the extra revenue)

Well, lets see what people think.
    Have Fun
    Ujku80

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    wont work BB tryed to make gems tradable.. but some abused the offer and so BB took um off the menu

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by defadog2014 View Post
    wont work BB tryed to make gems tradable.. but some abused the offer and so BB took um off the menu
    +1

If they could be gifted, there would be high scam rates. This happened not only when gems became available for gifting, but also when premiums were once 'giftable'.

If they are directly tradable, people could easily take advantage of this feature. You might say just because they could, it doesn't necessarily mean they would. But we all know people 'would do it', especially since there's a limit to the number of gem pits that each players can buy (Yes, people can take advantage through the limit, just like limited items during events e.g. watermills in Easter Event).

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    on trade chest 500 granite - 995 gems

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    babababa trade gems for granite in merchent plsss.. not a tube of glue,
    10x price of trade

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    It is possible to save the gems you get from doing the quests, and the weekly gems and get your first gempit without paying BB any $$$.
    It would take you quite some time however.
    Some people don't want to pay real money for a "free" game, but that's like sitting in the park and looking jealously at everybody who's licking an ice cone.
    The sitting in the park part is free. But sitting in the park, licking an ice cone is more fun.
    That doesn't mean the ice cone should be free. And it certainly doesn't mean that I should pay for your ice cone.
    I would if you were my gf however!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckless- View Post
    it is possible to save the gems you get from doing the quests, and the weekly gems and get your first gempit without paying bb any $$$.
    It would take you quite some time however.
    Some people don't want to pay real money for a "free" game, but that's like sitting in the park and looking jealously at everybody who's licking an ice cone.
    The sitting in the park part is free. But sitting in the park, licking an ice cone is more fun.
    That doesn't mean the ice cone should be free. And it certainly doesn't mean that i should pay for your ice cone.
    I would if you were my gf however!

Totally agree..
    +1
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread