Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] "The Pathfinder"

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Wild Mary?
    Its long been said, there are a few advs that need re-balancing, wild mary, sons of the veld, gunpowder etc. If BB were to make these more attractive by re-balancing the loot, then more people would play them. As it stands, the three mentioned are just not worth the losses really compared to other advs. At least SE pays an Angel gate occasionally...

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    wild mary, sons of the veld, gunpowder <snip>
    At least SE pays an Angel gate occasionally...
    I run all four of those with varying degree of regularity. I don't really care how poor the loot is as each of them presents a challenge that I like to take on.

Incidentally, I've lost count of the number of SEs since I started playing (though well into three figures by now) and I still haven't had an Angel Gate drop. Doesn't stop me from trying, though.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    At least SE pays an Angel gate occasionally...
    Its not only the Angel gate, but also worth doing for the MSE
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Don't care less about some pretty coloured ship, what is needed is a total overhaul of the daily quests to give them some meaning in terms of the player level. Many are plain daft, asking you to pay x amount of bronze for less copper ore for example, or plain irrelevant, such as have a level 1 well (I have had one built in a corner turned off for over 2 years).

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Don't care less about some pretty coloured ship, what is needed is a total overhaul of the daily quests to give them some meaning in terms of the player level. Many are plain daft, asking you to pay x amount of bronze for less copper ore for example, or plain irrelevant, such as have a level 1 well (I have had one built in a corner turned off for over 2 years).
    simple do what i do when get pointless daily quests use the X and cancel it.
    The ship looked ok on test last time i went over to check something i did laugh at the one pathfinder quest that said do MSE i was like ehh no haven't had one them drop for years in a SE addy but i still do them not for angel gate or MSE but for something to do as tbh its not really a bad adventure.
    wild mary and gunpowder a lot worse, even fast version of GP you kill over 1k men say to only get about 25 back in loot lol and i haven't done mary for a while but remember last time it put me off doing it for life so must be bad lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    simple do what i do when get pointless daily quests use the X and cancel it.
    Ah, lol, I do that too, just seems a shame that the daily quests don't have some real value in the game.

World
    Sandycove
    lol true
    i do the addy ones though
    rest like have 1 field etc i don't bother with

Reply to Thread