Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I know you are all angry but!!!!!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    very very well put nogbad... +1

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    +1. Great post nogbad. Took the words right out of my mouth

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agreed Lulu our 200% victory will taste like honey,uncorrupted earnend fair unlike sauer tasting gemboosted reached goals

Drop the rage and convert like maniacs as a salute too Dante

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    [23:13] System: You donated 40000 of the resource Balloons. It has been taken from your storage.

ill keep trying. but the "fair" should be taken out of the description of that event

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Did you honestly believe we could beat the Germans in this event??? i knew we couldn't even if they didn't have the gem bonus etc
    This is not the point lulu...

Play fair and lose, is better... lose in a match that someone "must" be the winner one way or the other, is different!

Let us speak the language of truth.... the result ain't depent of the % ballons of possible active players at any server. In that case we would have servers seperated in pairs, one strong and one weak. In the other hand we have strong servers alone, middle servers in pairs, and all weak servers alone... so, the 200% of the ballons is not a percent something, but a true number, same number for any team (1 server alone, pair, or 4-5 servers together).

When they seperated the servers they didn't put 1 strong with 1 week, because that would be tough for the strong servers... oh, the Germans ones!!! So they let 'em run alone, knowing that they have the avandage, as older and bigger servers.

Among to all that, and with the Germans servers allready winning, they gave 'em 1 more weapon. Almost free (happy hour x3) gems!!!

So, players with less than level 50 there, or even level 50 players with not covering all their island with buildings, they do have the change to buy cheap watermils, deerstalkers, and recyclings, for having water, meat and coal for balloons!!!!

This resembles rather a death sentence for all other servers!!!

If they wanted to be fair.... They would have given an x3 happy hoyr to all!!!

If they wanted to be moral... They would have given an x3 happy hoyr to all week servers!!! (Greek, Italian, Malteze etc)

But to give such an advantage, only to the servers that allready had an advantage, and this happens to be servers of their own country, happens to be the only strong servers, happens to be at a country with strong economy, that need those economic benefits less than anyone else, is more like giving the victory to someone, no matter what all the others do!

It is not that I am not fighting... I allread have donate 300K balloons, only in phase 2 of the event... at least you saw it... you can see it every day, how hard I fight for our realm.... but those tacticks make me beleive that even if I had donate 1 million ballons, or 100 millions ballons, I would finish second, and not first.

Next time they can make it more simple.... "C'mon settlers, here what we have.... 12 German servers, 12 firsts positions, they will not race ofcourse, so all the other servers race for positions 13-39!!!!"

It will be more honest at least! Same tactic, but more honest!!!

No I don't think we could ever beat the Germans... but why...?

Not because they have bigger level players, or more active players, or because they are gods or something...

Just because they had allready givven the presents they need to take the 1st place at qualification...

How many times did you remember, happy hour x3 in our realm...?
    How many times did you remember playing The Nords 2 in our realm...?
    How many times... how many times... how many times... ???

Defeat is something that does not scares me... setting up a race is something differnce...

At least we have the honor to say that we run for the possition we took... and we are not first just because someone else just put us there!

I know only one thing in my life... always fight, never retreat, never surrender!

PS. Still creating balloons in my provision!
    Last edited by Haggarth; 06.07.13 at 12:25.
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    How much longer will this 'segregation' continue?
    There's pretty much two different games going on, one on servers that have long since dropped the 'beta' tag, who get the chance to buy premium packs, who get regular 'happy hours', free gifts, competitions, added content etc... and 'the rest'.
    I love settlers, have done for 21 years since I rec'd a working demo. Our money is as good as anybody elses, all I ask is that we play the same game, with the same content, and for pity's sake, start addressing the bugs.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The only way to win is to stop donating balloons, instead attach them to your islands. When we have enough attached balloons your island will float over the English channel, At the right moment cut the strings and crush the german like bugs.

World
    Sandycove
    Its not about the winning that's gonna go to Germans they got 100% 1st so unless everyone on all uk servers start making and donating balloons we cant be 1st to 200%.
    Its about team work and getting us to over the 100% mark and up as far as possible and it still can be achieved in the time to get the 200% mark.
    If we pull together we can do this we just need more people to donate balloons or help with resources/buffs etc and some not just purely wanting to profiteer from the event as with other events i have taken part in.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Has anyone else noticed what has happened to servers that have hit 100%? Their progress seems to have slowed to a crawl. Odd.

World
    Sandycove
    Yes I'm angry and disappointed by the actions of BB, and I've got it off my chest on the other thread, but as the saying goes `don't get mad, get even'. Its clear the `race' was won before it even began, but the quest to reach 100%, 150% and 200% is still there to be achieved. I set my own task to produce 500K balloons from my own island production and resources at the outset of this event, my settlers are working their little pixel bottoms off and we have passed the 150k mark before a third of the event time, so barring an `early unscheduled maintenance end to the event' I'm confident we will get there. Can you do the same ? If so Step forward, fill your lungs and blow up them balloons, share those buffs, buy lulu's trades, work your guilds. This is no longer about BB, this is about Newfoundland and Sandycove players standing together and working together to achieve a common goal that we are probably not meant to achieve....lets show them otherwise

Reply to Thread