Well, yes, that was the expected result. Please also show an at-a-glance summary of what happened to the enemy troops too. It would be useful to know what I killed and what's left. Sometimes I need this from home island too if I'm doing something there but need to calc my next attack which is why it would be nice to have it in mail.

--

My original wish and intent was to create a thread with one "Innits how to easily improve the game" suggestion a day. I think I have enough to last a lifetime. Having read this subforums guidelines I reluctantly will not (for now). I would be less reluctant if I thought anyone from BB actually read and listened to these suggestions - if they did we would have had a way to mass send explorers years ago.

Both the lack of feedback and the feedback I have received has been quite disheartening. I still have a lot of suggestions, most of them still require very little effort to implement (edumacated guess [sic]). I still hope to share them but frequency will depend on my energy levels (and how frustrated I get).
This is the sixth, here is yesterdays post