Closed Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Got that problem now aswell, ticket up, hopefull team can help me fast, becouse i been working hard on getting eggs and stuff around :|

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had the same problem when i bought and placed a Water Mill. After 1 day, problem was resolved and i could play again. But when bought another Water Mill and placed it, the problem reappeared. I made a second ticket to support but support didn't even answered the first one.

World
    Newfoundland
    Got this error message again, twice now. very annoying

World
    Newfoundland
    Three times now. unlock.. lock.. unlock.. lock. Always when you put down a building like a silo or watermill. Any idea how long this will take to fix? BB are supposedly aware of the problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    more than 2 months and support cannot do anything to fix it... unbelievable... I've spent real money in this game, and that's what you get...shame on you!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I know its a real pain but the only chance you have of playing again is to reset, it only took me 2 weeks to get back to where I was when my account was reset

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    just got same problem server zone crash was moving a watermill then crashed out now keep getting an error was detected in this zone please try again what do i do

World
    Newfoundland
    You can try clearing cache or using another browser for now, if that doesn't work a script runs at 2AM GMT that helps with a lot of people.

If however none of that makes any difference please contact Support for further assistance
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    You can try clearing cache or using another browser for now, if that doesn't work a script runs at 2AM GMT that helps with a lot of people.

If however none of that makes any difference please contact Support for further assistance
    Yeah, contact support, they will answer you that is a known problem blah blah blah... I'm 2 weeks out of the game and no one can fix this because I moved 5 watermills...don't spend money to this game guys.Instead of implementing egglinks and blizzards you should try to fix ridiculous problems like this...I warn everyone I meet in online game forums for this problematic game.

World
    Northisle
    I play this game all the time and think it is stupid how this is happening to me and other player all of a sudden they should look at the script timer as the clocks went forward 1hr GMT 21 March 2013 now I have to wait 24 hrs to see if I can get back in my game this is not expectable to players like me

Closed Thread