Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event on the test server

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    i'm really disappointed with number of pumpkins in loot.
    last year was adventure difficulty x3 and x10, this year is x2 and x7 (not confirmed, but i'm 99% sure)
    this year we all start with 0 pumpkins, a lot players will be disappointed.
    also this year we need around 4k pumpkins more and we need a lot grout.
    i know you need to earn some money, but this is too much.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i'm really disappointed with number of pumpkins in loot.
    last year was adventure difficulty x3 and x10, this year is x2 and x7 (not confirmed, but i'm 99% sure)
    this year we all start with 0 pumpkins, a lot players will be disappointed.
    also this year we need around 4k pumpkins more and we need a lot grout.
    i know you need to earn some money, but this is too much.
    There are some things that could offset this, for example:

Golem rewards increased?
    Length of the event? Last year was 21 days I think? this year longer to compensate for lower loot?

I don't want to be to negative on the *loot* because there are still a few unknown elements. But one thing that really does disappoint me is its looking another massive black knight fest yet again... why no variety? I know your on test with me Corona the general feeling in help is disappointment i think isnt it?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post

Golem rewards increased?
    Length of the event? Last year was 21 days I think? this year longer to compensate for lower loot?

I don't want to be to negative on the *loot* because there are still a few unknown elements. But one thing that really does disappoint me is its looking another massive black knight fest yet again... why no variety? I know your on test with me Corona the general feeling in help is disappointment i think isnt it?
    first golem is 5 pumkins same as last year, and we need wait 24 hours for next. looks same
    from quest same amount pumpkins, from cemetery is same amount.

last year was 3 week event. maybe this year will be 4 week.
    30% less pumpkins in loot, but 33% longer event. 4 week must be.
    last year for limited items was 9060 this year is 13095 pumpkins
    This year we need 44,5% more pumpkins for limited items
    BB don't understand their own game

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Based on the 2-3 BK loots I have seen the loot is same as last year.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post

Golem rewards increased?

If I remember rightly the golem needs Titanium in the later stages so no thank you. I'll be doing BK anyway most likely but I don't see why all the adventures can't drop pumpkins.Personally I prefer BK over RB because it keeps the ls prices within reach, Sandycove it's already 2k gc for a RB so it would be nearer 3kgc during event. Plus BK is the most accessible adventure to anyone 42+ with 1 MMA.

Think given the overall amount of pumpkins required looks very much like you'll have to be selective in your choices rather than get everything.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    If I remember rightly the golem needs Titanium in the later stages so no thank you. I'll be doing BK anyway most likely but I don't see why all the adventures can't drop pumpkins.Personally I prefer BK over RB because it keeps the ls prices within reach, Sandycove it's already 2k gc for a RB so it would be nearer 3kgc during event. Plus BK is the most accessible adventure to anyone 42+ with 1 MMA.

Think given the overall amount of pumpkins required looks very much like you'll have to be selective in your choices rather than get everything.
    You do remember rightly, I have looked at the later stages of the water too, Titanium is still needed yes.

I don't mind bk nor am I against it, But change is as good as a rest, at the moment BK looks to be the best adventure to farm pumps off, it can yield up to 280 ish an hour (more if you really push it) More than enough to buy everything. Rather than focusing on "This is not enough!" I sooner focus on, How about introducing other adventures that can match that yield, So us the players do not get to bored playing the same adventure over and over again. It would be nice to have a little variety, maybe up the yield of some of the other adventures and as you say, introduce more/all adventures ...

I would love to see a 4 week event, but if its 3 then so be it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Based on the 2-3 BK loots I have seen the loot is same as last year.
    the quantities are different. last year bk loot was 0-27-90, this year is 0-18-63, everything is less like this.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    first golem is 5 pumkins same as last year, and we need wait 24 hours for next. looks same
    from quest same amount pumpkins, from cemetery is same amount.

last year was 3 week event. maybe this year will be 4 week.
    30% less pumpkins in loot, but 33% longer event. 4 week must be.
    last year for limited items was 9060 this year is 13095 pumpkins
    This year we need 44,5% more pumpkins for limited items
    Just as a thought, almost kept it to myself... but ill share using Jollys Bk guide with 2* MOD, 4*MMA's + adjusted to included MG for faster attacks, that will be faster than last years slow general blocking.

Would ofc mean splashing out on a 2nd MoD, not something im gonna do today but i have them gems and can make that choice closer to the time.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Another thing to consider is:

Halloween event is generally near, umm Halloween, so basically at the end of October...
    All that other shiny new content, all that level 50+ stuff is targeted for release at end of September or early October.

Probably only looking at 3 weeks between the two releases... just enough time to reach level 56 or 57 and yet there is no mention of Arabian Nights adventures dropping pumpkins just when some players will want to be doing them.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart1982 View Post
    Let's have General Dracula fly bat-like to lootspots in 7 minutes! He's boring as he is now
    I like it!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread